One of Ireland’s leading Architectural practices is seeking to recruit an Architectural Technologist with a minimum of 2 years’ post graduate experience. The ideal Architectural Technologist will have previously worked on a range of medium to largescale commercial, industrial, residential or retail projects, have proficiency in AutoCAD and Revit along with possessing a good understanding of current industry regulations.
The successful candidate will join an industry leading architectural practice with an excellent reputation for innovative design across all industry sectors. They operate within a collaborative environment where talent is nurtured to ensure career progression is offered to all. The Architectural Technologist will join a studio-based team, where they will get the opportunity to be involved in a range of projects through all stages.
On offer is great opportunity to work on a range of high-profile projects within a purpose-built office, where career development in ensured and supported.
- Qualified Architectural Technologist
- Have a minimum of 2-3 years’ recent post graduate experience
- Previous project experience should include a range of commercial, industrial or residential projects
- Proficiency in AutoCAD and Revit is essential
- Have a good understanding and experience working to current industry regulations
- Possess strong technical skills
- Ability to work within a fast-paced environment
- Team player
- Excellent communication skills
Salary & Benefits:
- €Neg depending on experience
- 37 hour working week
- Early finish on Fridays
- Discounted healthcare scheme
If you are a qualified Architectural Technologist looking to progress your career or considering returning to Ireland in the near future, please contact Deborah Byrne for further details.