An award winning architectural practice in Dublin city centre, is seeking to recruit an experienced Architectural Technologist to work on a range of medium and large-scale commercial, retail and leisure developments. With an ever-expanding project portfolio, they also work on a range of other projects including office, mixed-use and residential developments.
The ideal Architectural Technologist will possess solid experience taking projects from tender and construction stage to site.
- Educational qualification in Architectural Technology
- Must have a minimum of 5 years’ post-graduate experience
- Previous project experience should include a range of commercial, office and retail developments
- Produce tender and construction drawings
- Experience working on projects going to site is desired
- Previous experience managing projects and reviewing sub-contractor information
- Good knowledge and experience working with the current building and planning legislation
- Full proficiency in AutoCAD is essential, Revit experience is advantageous
- Must be eligible to work in Ireland
- €Excellent remuneration package
- 21 days’ holidays
- Company healthcare scheme
- Annual salary review
- Dublin city centre
If you are an experienced Architectural Technologist with recent architectural experience and are interested in this opportunity or further opportunities within the Architectural industry in Ireland, please email your CV to Deborah Byrne for further details.
All conversations are strictly confidential and your cv will not be submitted to any positions without full discussion.