An award winning architectural practice in Dublin city centre, is seeking to recruit experienced Architectural Technologists to work on a range of medium and large-scale commercial, retail and leisure developments. With an ever-expanding project portfolio, they also work on a range of other projects including office, mixed-use, commercial fit-outs and residential developments.
The ideal Architectural Technologist will possess solid experience taking projects from tender and construction stage to site.
This is an exciting opportunity for qualified Architectural Technologists to work with a renowned architectural practice working within a state of the art office, offering a good work life balance, where CPD is encouraged to ensure professional development.
- Educational qualification in Architectural Technology
- Must have a minimum of 5 years’ post-graduate experience
- Previous project experience should include a range of commercial, office and retail developments
- Produce tender and construction drawings
- Experience working on projects going to site is desired
- Previous experience managing projects and reviewing sub-contractor information
- Good knowledge and experience working with the current building and planning legislation
- Full proficiency in AutoCAD is essential, Revit experience advantageous
- Must be eligible to work in Ireland
- €Excellent remuneration package
- 21 days’ holidays
- Company healthcare scheme
- Annual salary review
- Dublin city centre
If you are an experienced Architectural Technologist with recent architectural experience and are interested in this opportunity or further opportunities within the Architectural industry in Ireland, please email your CV to Deborah Byrne for further details.
All conversations are strictly confidential and your cv will not be submitted to any positions without full discussion.