An Architectural Technologist with ideally 2 years’ experience is required by a design and project management company in Dublin city. The successful Architectural Technologist will join a busy office with over 35 staff and an expanding project portfolio both in Ireland and internationally.
Currently all projects are completed using Revit, therefore some previous exposure or experience using Revit is essential. Some of their current projects include a mixture of commercial, retail, industrial and pharma developments of varying scales.
The successful Architectural Technologist will work within a multidisciplinary team of M&E Engineers, C&S Engineers, Architects, Architectural Technologists, QS’s and PM’s on a range of medium and large-scale developments.
- Qualified to a minimum of Diploma level in Architectural Technology
- Minimum of 2 years industry experience
- Proficiency in Revit is essential
- Previous project experience should include industrial, commercial, retail or cleanroom developments
- A working knowledge of current Irish building regulations
- Team player with excellent communication skills
- Strong technical understanding
- Experience working on planning application, tender / construction drawings and working on projects through to completion
- Dublin city centre
- €35k-€45k depending on experience
If you are an experienced Architectural Technologist with recent architectural experience, please email your CV to Deborah Byrne for further details.
All conversations are strictly confidential and your cv will not be submitted to any positions with full discussion. INDARC