A medium sized Architectural practice based in south Dublin, is growing their team and have an immediate requirement for an experienced Architectural Technologist with circa 5 years’ experience. This position could suit a Graduate Architect with strong technical skills who can produce construction drawings.
This multi awarding winning practice have been established over 30 years and have a strong reputation for delivering educational, leisure and healthcare projects and in addtion to a number of on-going commercial and residential projects.
They have invested heavily in Revit and all projects are now developed using the latest technologies. Although knowledge of Revit is desired, it’s not essential to be considered as training will be provided.
The successful Architectural Technologist will join a vibrant and busy practice working with a Director on a range of educational and commercial projects at various stages.
- Education qualification in Architectural Technology or Architecture
- 5 years’ post-graduate experience working for Architectural practice
- Previous architectural experience in Ireland is essential
- Project experience should ideally include a range of educational and commercial projects
- Full understanding and experience working within the current building regulations
- Proven success taking projects through to completion.
- Full proficiency in AutoCAD or Revit desired
- Strong technical skills
- Dublin city centre (South)
If you are a qualified Architectural Technologist or Graduate Architect and you are interested in this opportunity or other job opportunities within the Architectural industry in Ireland, please forward your cv to Deborah Byrne for further information.