A medium sized award winning Architectural practice in Dublin is currently recruiting an Architectural Technologist with ideally 3 years’ post qualification experience to join the team.
Located in city centre and easily accessible from all modes of transport, they offer a design led, studio-based environment using the latest technologies on all projects. Proficiency in Revit is desired, however comprehensive training will be provided, if required.
The successful Architectural Technologist will join a highly commended practice of over 50 staff and a broad project portfolio, which includes student accommodation, commercial, residential, healthcare, educational and interior fit-outs. They will initially be involved in a range of educational, healthcare and residential developments taking them from tender to construction stages.
- Qualified Architectural Technologist
- 3-5 years’ architectural experience
- Possess a good knowledge and experience working with current building legislations
- Experience in Revit is highly desired, but not essential
- Strong technical understanding
- Competently produce planning, tender and construction drawings
- Site experience desired
- Ability to work successfully in a team environment;
- Full eligibility to work in Ireland is essential
- Dublin city
- €35k-€45k depending on experience
- 37.5 hours per week
- Annual salary review
- Professional subscriptions paid
If you are a qualified Architectural Technologist and you meet the criteria above, please forward a copy of you cv to Deborah Byrne for further details