A design led architectural practice with a state-of-the-art office in the heart of Dublin is seeking an experienced Architectural Technologist to join a small team and assist the Project Architect on a variety of projects across retail, leisure, office, residential and educational developments here and abroad.
The ideal candidate will be a talented Architectural Technologist with 2 years+ industry experience possessing excellent drawing and technical skills. Experience working with current industry legislation is important, along with some familiarity using Revit and AutoCAD.
The ideal Architectural Technologist will be:
- A qualified Architectural Technologist with a minimum of 2 years’ industry experience
- Excellent communication skills with the ability to co-ordinate drawings and documentation across the team
- Strong drawing and technical skills
- Proficiency in AutoCAD and Revit is highly desired
- Good technical understanding and working knowledge of industry regulations
- Highly motivated and experience working as part of a team
- Project experience across retail, commercial, educational or leisure developments
- Dublin city centre
- €32k-€40k doe
*Unrestricted eligibility to work in Ireland is essential*
If you are an experienced Architectural Technologist with recent architectural experience and interested in this opportunity or further opportunities within the Architectural industry in Ireland, please email your CV to Deborah Byrne for further details.
All conversations are strictly confidential.