One of Ireland’s leading architectural practices, with offices across Ireland is seeking to recruit an Architectural Technologist with a minimum of 2 years’ experience to join their Dublin office.
They have a varied project portfolio of work including commercial, healthcare, educational, leisure, fit-outs, retail and master planning. They offer unrivalled opportunities to be part of well-established teams working on exciting and innovative projects using Revit.
The successful Architectural Technologist will join a small team and be involved in a range of commercial, educational and residential projects at various stages of development.
- Educational qualification in Architectural Technology
- 2-5 years architectural experience
- Project experience should include some residential, educational and commercial developments
- Previous track record working closely with clients and design teams.
- Applicants must have previous experience working with the current planning legislations.
- Full proficiency in AutoCAD and Revit is highly desired
- Excellent communication, organisational and presentation skills.
- Full eligibility to work in Ireland is essential
- 23 days holidays
- Annual salary review
If you are a qualified Architectural Technologist with industry experience and meet the requirements above, please email your CV to Deborah Byrne for further information and other career opportunities. INDARC