An Architectural Technologist with 12 months’ industry experience is required by a medium sized award winning architectural practice in Dublin city. This award-winning practice has a very prestigious project portfolio and are involved in many of the high profile projects across Ireland. They are involved in a range of commercial, leisure, retail, mixed-use, civic, healthcare and residential projects.
Due to an increase in projects, they are expanding the team and have immediate requirements for TWO junior level Architectural Technologists with a minimum of 12 months industry experience. The successful Architectural Technologists will be given the opportunity to work on a range of projects and in return will receive excellent training and support to progress their career.
- Educational qualification in Architectural Technology
- Minimum of 12 months’ recent Architectural experience working within an Architectural or multi-disciplinary practice
- Proficiency in AutoCAD and Revit is desired
- Previous experience working with current Irish building legislation
- Applicants must have some experience working in Ireland or the UK
- Full knowledge of Irish Building Regulations
- Enthusiastic, hard working with great interpersonal skills
- €30k-€35k doe
If you are an experienced Architectural Technologist with recent architectural experience, please email your CV to Deborah Byrne for further details.
All conversations are strictly confidential and your cv will not be submitted to any positions with full discussion.