A very successful and highly commended Architectural practice in the heart of Dublin, is recruiting an experienced and talented Architect to join their growing team. The successful Project Architect will join a well-respected practice, with a varied range of projects across commercial, leisure, healthcare, residential, hospitality, retail and workplace design.
In addition to working on exciting projects, personal and professional development is encouraged and rewarded.
The ideal candidate should have a minimum of 5-7 years post graduate experience, proven success leading commercial and/or residential projects along with possessing excellent communication and project coordinating skills.
- Registered Architect holding professional membership to RIAI or RIBA
- A minimum of 5-7 years’ post-graduate experience
- Project experience should include medium to large scale projects across a commercial and/or residential developments
- Working knowledge of current building and planning legislation
- Strong client liaison skills
- Excellent design and strong technical knowledge
- Proficiency in 2D / 3D software desired, but not essential
- Proven success managing projects and taking them to site
- Excellent communication, organisational and presentation skills
- Competitive salary
- Paid healthcare
- Excellent benefits package
- Dublin city centre
If you are a qualified Architect, Senior Architect OR Project Architect interested in this opportunity or further opportunities within the Architectural industry in Ireland, please email your CV to Deborah Byrne for further details.