A Registered Architect – RIAI or RIBA, with ideally 5 years’ post graduate experience is sought by an industry leading architectural practice in Dublin city.
The successful Architect will report to a Director and manage a large-scale project in excess of €100m from planning through to completion. The project will comprise of mixed-use and residential developments and the successful Architect with take responsibility for leading a team, coordinating drawings and liaising with all parties to successful completion.
This opportunity will suit an experienced Architect, who is looking to progress their career and seeking an opportunity to take on a significant project from design development through to completion. In addition to mixed-use and residential projects, they also have a range of commercial, retail, leisure and healthcare developments in their current project portfolio.
- Registered Architect
- Ideally 5-10 years architectural experience, some of which must have been gained in Ireland working with current building regulations
- Proven success managing large-scale residential or mixed-use projects
- Strong leadership skills to manage a small team
- Thorough understanding of current building regulations
- Proficiency in AutoCAD OR Revit
- Solid experience taking projects through the construction stage
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Strong client liaison skills
- Proven track record of working effectively with all stakeholders
- Discretionary bonus
- Annual salary review
- Dublin city centre
If you are a qualified Architect with previous job running experience interested in this opportunity or further opportunities within the Architectural industry in Ireland, please email your CV to Deborah Byrne. INDARC