One of Ireland’s leading Architectural practices, with offices across Ireland and the UK, is seeking to appoint a qualified Architect with a minimum of 10 years’ experience to join their Dublin office.
They have a varied portfolio of work across commercial, healthcare, educational, leisure, fit-outs, retail projects and master plans. They offer unrivalled opportunities to be part of well established teams working on exciting and challenging projects.
This position would ideally suit a highly skilled Architect with a wealth of experience across medium and large-scale Residential developments in Ireland OR the UK.
On offer is an excellent career opportunity and salary package.
- Registered Architect holding professional membership to the RIAI / RIBA
- A minimum of 10 years’ post graduate experience working for Architectural practices
- Project experience should include a wide range of residential projects
- Previous track record working closely with clients and design teams.
- Applicants must have previous experience working within the current planning legislations.
- Proficiency in Revit is desired, but not essential
- Excellent communication, organisational and presentation skills.
- Excellent remuneration package and career progression on offer
If you feel you meet the requirements for this position, please email your CV and to Deborah Byrne for further information and other career opportunities.