A medium sized Architectural practice based in south Dublin, is growing team and they have an immediate requirement for an experienced Architect with 5 years’ experience. This position would suit a RIAI Architect or Graduate Architect with 5 years’ experience working towards registration.
This multi awarding winning practice have been established over 30 years and have a strong reputation for delivering educational, leisure and healthcare projects and recently they have added a number of commercial and residential projects to their portfolio too. They have invested heavily in Revit and all projects are now developed using the latest technologies, although knowledge of Revit is desired, it’s not essential to be considered for this opportunity.
The successful Architect will join a busy practice and initially will be assisting a Director leading and managing various healthcare projects across Ireland at various stages of development, so some healthcare experience is highly desired.
- Education qualification in Architecture
- 5 years’ post-graduate experience working for Architectural practice
- Previous architectural experience in Ireland is essential
- Registered Architect, or a Part II Architect working towards registration
- Project experience should include a range of healthcare, educational and commercial projects
- Full understanding and experience working within the current building regulations
- Proven success managing projects through to completion.
- Full proficiency in AutoCAD is essential and experience using Revit is advantageous.
- Excellent communication, organisational and presentation skills.
- Competitive salary on offer
- Dublin city centre (South)
If you are a qualified Architect and you are interested in this opportunity or other job opportunities within the Architectural industry in Ireland, please forward your cv to Deborah Byrne for further information.