A Registered Architect or Graduate Architect working towards registration, is required by one of Ireland’s most notable practices, who is synonymous with high level design and prestigious projects.
This opportunity will suit a talented Architect or Graduate Architect with 5 years’ industry experience to join the team and work on a range of leisure, commercial and healthcare projects.
The ideal Architect / Graduate Architect will have some Revit knowledge, a good understanding and experience working with current industry regulations, be motivated and ambitious.
The successful architectural professionals will be given the opportunity to work on a range of projects and in return will receive excellent training and full support to progress their career
- Registered RIAI / RIBA Architect or currently working towards registration
- Ideally 5 years Architectural experience
- Strong design skills
- Good technical knowledge and understanding
- Proficiency in Revit preferred
- Site experience
- Previous project experience on commercial, leisure or healthcare developments is desired
- Full understanding and recent experience working with current industry regulations
- Team player with excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Full eligibility to work in Ireland is a pre-requisite to be considered
- €50k-€55k depending on experience
- Annual salary review
- 23 days holiday
If you are an Architect OR Graduate Architect interested in discussing your career opportunities across Ireland, please email your CV to Deborah Byrne for further information. INDARC