A medium sized architectural practice in south Dublin are expanding and they have an immediate requirement for an experienced Architect with 5 years’ post graduate experience. This position could also suit a Graduate Architect with industry experience working towards registration.
This multi-awarding winning practice was established over 30 years and have a strong reputation for delivering educational, leisure and healthcare projects, in addition to a number of on-going commercial and residential projects. All projects are now completed using Revit and although proficiency in Revit is highly desired, training can be provided, if necessary.
The successful Architect will join a vibrant and busy practice assisting a Director on a range of healthcare and commercial projects at various stages.
- Registered Architect RIAI / RIBA, or a Part II Architect working towards registration
- 5 years’ post-graduate experience working within an architectural practice
- Previous architectural experience in Ireland is essential
- Good technical understanding
- Project experience should ideally include a range of educational, healthcare or commercial projects
- Full understanding and experience working within the current building regulations
- Proven success taking projects from planning to construction stage
- Proficiency in Revit is desired
- Excellent communication, organisational and presentation skills.
- Dublin city centre (South)
If you are a qualified Architect or Graduate Architect and you are interested in this opportunity or other job opportunities within the Architectural industry in Ireland, please forward your CV to Deborah Byrne for further information.