An RIAI / RIBA Registered Architect or Architectural Graduate working towards registration, is required by one of Ireland’s most notable practices. This award-winning architectural practice is synonymous with high level design and prestigious projects.
They have new opportunities for Architects and Graduate Architects with 5 years’ industry experience to join the team and work on a range of educational and healthcare projects.
The ideal Architect / Graduate Architect will have proficiency in Revit, a good understanding and experience working with current industry legislation and some healthcare project experiences is desired, but not essential.
The successful architectural professionals will be given the opportunity to work on a range of projects and in return will receive excellent training and full support to progress their career
- Registered RIAI / RIBA Architect or currently working towards registration
- Ideally 5 years Architectural experience
- Strong concept design and design development skills
- Proficiency in Revit
- Previous project experience on educational or healthcare developments is desired
- Full understanding and experience working with current industry regulations
- Team player with excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Full eligibility to work in Ireland is a pre-requisite to be considered
- €40k-€50k depending on experience
- Dublin city centre
If you are an Architect OR Graduate Architect interested in discussing your career opportunities across Ireland, please email your CV to Deborah Byrne for further information.