A Registered Architect or a Graduate Architect working towards registration with ideally 5 years’ experience is required by a design and project management company in Dublin city. The successful Architect will join a busy office with over 35 staff and an expanding project portfolio both in Ireland and internationally.
Currently all projects are completed using Revit software, knowledge of it is desired, however full training will be provided to the successful candidate. Some of their current projects include a mixture of commercial, retail, industrial and pharma developments of varying sizes.
This opportunity is ideal for a Graduate Architect looking to join a successful company who support and assist in achieving professional RIAI registration.
The Graduate Architect / Architect will work within a multidisciplinary team of M&E Engineers, C&S Engineers, Architects, Architectural Technologists, QS’s and PM’s on a range of medium and large-scale developments. The will take responsibility for design, design development, liaising with clients, attending site meetings and delivering projects to agreed milestones.
- Registered Architect or Graduate Architect looking to complete Part III
- Minimum of 5 years’ industry experience
- Proficiency in Revit is desired, however training can be provided
- Previous project experience should include industrial, commercial, retail or cleanroom developments
- A working knowledge of current Irish building regulations
- Team player with excellent communication skills
- Good design and technical skills
- Previous experience delivering project on site
- Excellent communications skills with the ability to liaise with all stakeholders and third parties
- Dublin city centre
- €45k-€55k depending on experience
If you are an experienced Architect with recent architectural experience, please email your CV to Deborah Byrne for further details.
All conversations are strictly confidential and your CV will not be submitted to any positions with full discussion. INDARC