Excellent opportunity for a talented Architect to join one of Ireland’s leading architectural practices and work on a variety of commercial projects. A medium sized award winning architectural practice in Dublin, is seeking to recruit a Registered Architect with ideally 4-5 years’ industry experience.
The successful Architect will join a leading practice of over 50 staff who have a broad project portfolio across commercial, residential, healthcare, educational, mixed-use and conservation developments.
Due to recently awarded projects they are expanding and have a new opportunity for a Registered Architect to join the team and work on a range of office and commercial fit out projects.
- Registered Architect or Graduate Architect working towards registration
- Ideally 5 years’ post qualification experience
- Strong design skills
- Good knowledge and understanding working with current Irish building regulation
- Experience using Revit is desired, but not essential
- Previous experience should include a range of high quality commercial, leisure or fit-out projects
- Excellent interpersonal skills and along with ability to work well within a team environment
- Full eligibility to work in Ireland is a prerequisite
- Dublin city
- €45k-€55k depending on experience
- 20 days’ annual leave
- 5 hours per week
- Annual salary review
If you are an experienced Graduate Architect OR Architect and you meet the criteria above, please forward a copy of you cv to Deborah Byrne for further details.