Registered Architect or Architectural Graduate working towards registration is required by one of Ireland’s most notable practices. This award-winning architectural practice is synonymous with innovative design and prestigious projects.
They have a new opportunity for a talented Architect or a Graduate Architect with 5 years’ industry experience to join the team, led by a Director and work on a range of educational, leisure and healthcare projects.
The ideal Architect will have educational or leisure project experience, along with some proficiency in Revit, although training can be provided if needed. Initially they will be working on an educational project at construction stage and in conjunction with other projects at the design stage.
The successful Architect will be given the opportunity to work on a range of projects and in return will receive excellent training and support to progress their career
- Registered RIAI / RIBA Architect or currently working towards registration
- Ideally 3-5 years recent Architectural experience
- Strong concept design and design development skills
- Proficiency in Revit is highly desired
- Previous experience on medium-largescale educational, leisure or commercial projects
- Full knowledge and experience working with current industry regulations
- Team player with excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Full eligibility to work in Ireland is a pre-requisite to be considered
- €Neg. doe
- Dublin city centre
If you are an Architect OR Graduate Architect interested in discussing career opportunities across Ireland, please email your CV to Deborah Byrne for further information.