An awarding winning Architectural practice in Dublin, have an immediate requirement for an experienced Architect to take projects from planning to tender stage and through to construction on site.
The successful Architect will join a notable Dublin practice, which has been highly commended for a range of their design and projects since they set up over 25 years ago. They currently have a talented team of over 25 architectural professionals, who work on a range of commercial, industrial, educational, civic and sustainability projects across Ireland.
Over the past few years they have invested heavily in Revit and all projects are produced using the latest technology.
The ideal candidate will be a Registered Architect or Graduate Architect working towards registration with a minimum of 5 years’ post qualification experience, possessing strong design skills and technical knowledge.
- Qualified Architect or Graduate Architect (Part II) working towards registration
- A minimum of 5 years’ post graduate experience
- Project experience should include a range of commercial, industrial, fit-outs, educational or civic developments
- Proven success taking projects from concept design through to completion
- Strong design skills
- Proficiency in Revit is highly desired
- Full understanding of the Irish Building and Planning Regulations
- Excellent communication and presentation skills
- Must be eligible to work in Ireland
- Competitive salary on offer along with guaranteed career progression
- Excellent CPD
- Dublin city centre
If you are a Registered Architect or Graduate Architect with previous job running experience in Ireland, please email your CV to Deborah Byrne for further details.