A design led architectural practice with numerous commendations and awards, are seeking to recruit an experienced Architect or Graduate Architect to join their growing team. The successful Architect will join a well-respected practice with a varied range of projects across commercial, leisure, healthcare, residential, hospitality, retail and workplace design.
In addition to working on exciting projects, personal and professional development is encouraged and rewarded.
The ideal candidate should have a minimum of 3 years’ post-graduate experience, strong technical understanding along with recent architectural experience in Ireland or the UK.
- Registered Architect holding professional membership to RIAI / RIBA or working towards Registration
- At least 3 years’+ post-graduate experience
- Project experience should include medium to large scale projects across commercial, residential, healthcare or mixed-use developments
- Working knowledge and experience of current building and planning legislation
- Good design flair
- Strong technical skills
- Proficiency in BIM Revit is highly desired, but not essential
- Excellent communication, organisational and presentation skills
- 23 days holidays
- Professional membership fees
- Paid healthcare
- Discretionary bonus
- Dublin city centre
If you are a qualified Graduate Architect or Registered Architect interested in this opportunity or further opportunities within the Architectural industry in Ireland, please email your CV along with a sample portfolio to Deborah Byrne for further details.