A Registered Architect with a minimum of 8 years’ industry experience is required by a well-known architectural practice in Dublin city centre. This medium sized practice has a strong foothold in the market and due to an increase in projects, they are looking to recruit an experienced Architect with some previous residential experience to the team.
Some of their current projects include a range of residential – multi-units apartments, medium and large-scale housing developments, mixed-use and commercial projects.
The ideal Architect will preferably have some residential or mixed-use project experience and a minimum of 12 months’ recent experience in Ireland working to current building regulations, along with proficiency in AutoCAD.
The successful candidate will join a well-established architectural practice with an excellent reputation in the market where they will get the opportunity to work on a range of projects across the Dublin area working closely with clients, developers, other stakeholders in a collaborative environment.
Excellent work / life balance is encouraged along with good career progression for the successful Architect.
- Registered Architect with 8 years+ experience, OR working towards Registration
- Proven project success taking project from design to construction on site
- Project experience should include residential or mixed-use developments
- Excellent client liaison skills
- Strong communication skills
- Good technical understanding of current building legislation
- Full proficiency in AutoCAD
- Must have at least 1 years’ recent architectural experience in Ireland
- Must be eligible to live and work in Ireland
- Competitive salary on offer to the right candidate
- Dublin city centre
If you are an experienced Architect OR Graduate Architect and meet the criteria above, please email your CV to Deborah Byrne for further details.