Health and Safety Officer with 4+ years’ experience on site required to join a progressive Main Building Contractor to work on various building projects in Dublin. The successful Health and Safety Advisor will have worked on building projects previously. This is an exciting role for an ambitious Health & Safety Advisor who wants to join one of top construction companies in Ireland and be fully supported in your career development.
- Carrying out safety inspections and producing risk assessments
- Regularly review and update Company Risk Assessments, Safe Operating Procedures and Safety Statement
- Investigate, record and report accidents, incidents and near-misses promptly, ensuring any corrective actions are implemented without delay
- Review sub-contractors’ Safety Statements and Safety Compliance
- Relevant Health and Safety Qualification /Diploma or higher.
- 3 years+ working as a Health & Safety Officer / Advisor on construction projects in Ireland or the UK.
- Must be proactive and be able to work as part of a team.
- Strong leadership skills and able to take the initiative.
- Strong IT skills.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills.
- Must speak fluent English and be eligible to work in Ireland.
- €35,000 – €45,000
- Excellent career prospects
- Fully expensed Company vehicle
- Detailed benefits package available on request
If you are a Health & Safety Advisor considering a career move, please feel to send your CV or contact Declan Hasson for a confidential discussion. GPC will not send any applicants CV’s to clients without a full discussion and prior consent. GPC is a specialist construction recruitment consultancy based in Dublin and has more than 20 years’ experience working in the recruitment of construction professionals within Ireland and Internationally.