Quantity Surveyor with 4 years+ experience required to join a well-established Contractor to be based in their head office in Offaly. Our client has business operating within the Leinster and Midlands regions specialising in general building contracting, architectural glazing, civil engineering and demolition. The successful QS will work across a range of projects and be fully supported in their career development.
- QS Degree qualified with at least 4 years’+ experience in Quantity Surveying ideally with a Building Contractor in Ireland or the UK.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills in English
- The successful Project Quantity Surveyor should be commercially and contractually aware
- Ambitious and committed to deliver an excellent standard of work
- Assist Senior QS by processing payments, obtaining final account agreements etc.
- Provide commercial assistance to site team
- Attend commercial meetings with QS team
- Provide input to contracts with client’s representatives
- Control strategy of commercial contracts
- Excellent salary circa €55,000– €65,000
- Strong benefits package
- Flexible working arrangements
- Company vehicle or vehicle allowance
If you are a Quantity Surveyor looking for your next career move, please send your CV or call Declan Hasson for a confidential discussion. We will not send your CV to any client without your permission. GPC is a specialist construction recruitment consultancy based in Dublin with more than 20 years’ experience working in the recruitment of construction professionals within Ireland and Internationally.