Contracts Manager required for a leading and well-established building contractor to oversee multiple projects in the greater Dublin Area. This is the ideal role for the experienced Contracts Manager coming from another Main Building Contractor or a Senior Project Manager who is ready to reach the next stage in their career. Our client specialises in mid-range value building projects in the following sectors including Commercial, Retail, Hotel, Leisure, Education, Industrial, Residential, Healthcare, Pharmaceutical and Municipal.
- Full responsibility for the successful delivery of multiple projects
- Ensure structures are put in place to monitor, review and control the budgeted or agreed expenditure.
- Implement the Company’s Cost & Value Management procedures and ensure that all necessary commercial reports are produced accurately and in a timely fashion to upper management.
- Work closely with the Directors and Site Managers to support and recommend strategies, to identify any potential risks or issues and to find an appropriate resolution.
- Issue monthly progress reports for Senior Management
- An excellent understanding of Health & Safety
- Must be degree qualified
- 10+ years’ experience working with Main Building Contractors in Ireland or the UK
- Have works as a Contracts Manager previously or a Senior Project Manager for many years
- Proven track record of manging building projects valued above €10m
- Strong IT Skills
- Must speak fluent English and be eligible to work in Ireland.
- Basic salary circa €95k+
- Excellent benefit package
- Company vehicle / travel allowance
If you are a Contracts Manager considering a career move, please feel to send your CV or contact Declan Hasson for a confidential discussion. GPC will not send any applicants CV’s to clients without a full discussion and prior consent. GPC has 20 years’ experience working in the recruitment of construction professionals within Ireland and Internationally.