The successful E&I Engineer will work for one of Ireland’s leading Consulting Engineering firms who provides multi-discipline professional engineering design, validation, procurement, project and construction management services.
- Proven track record in delivering projects in the Data Centre, Biopharmaceutical, Medical Devices, Healthcare, Cosmetics, Food & Beverages, Industrial, Commercial, Educational, Government Agencies, Tourism and Leisure Markets.
- Competitive Salary depending on skills and experience
- Situated in central Dublin close to DART / Luas / Rail stations
- Free parking
- Flexible working hours & time in lieu
- Excellent Continuous Professional Development (CPD) Training Programme
- Specifying and procurement of process & BMS field instrumentation
- Designing of control systems in the process and building services industries
- Lighting design using Dialux
- LV MCC design including, SLD preparation, switch fuse sizing, overload settings etc.
- LV cable sizing
- Containment sizing
- Emergency lighting design to current regulations
- Fire-alarm design to current regulations
- Preparation of electrical designs and draughting of same (lighting/floor plans, etc.)
- Checking of electrical drawings
- Degree in Building Services Engineering / Electrical Engineering
- Electrical/Instrumentation Engineer with over 5 years’ experience in a consulting engineering office or in an engineering role within a manufacturing company with a heavy design emphasis
- Experience with BIM/Revit systems would be beneficial
- Must be fully conversant with current Irish Regulations e.g. ET-101:2008 (National Rules for Electrical Installations).
- Applicants must have fluent English and be eligible to work in Ireland.
- Strong technical skills and written ability
- Familiar with electrical engineering design software suites such as Amtech or Easypower or PTW etc.
If you are an Electrical & Instrumentation & Control Systems Engineer / E&I Engineer looking for your next career move, please call Janette Purcell in confidence on 086 781 0666. We will not send your cv to any client without your permission. We also have many other roles for Electrical Building Services Engineers and Electrical Engineers across Ireland.