Site Manager to join a Main Contractor to work on a specific project in Kildare and then to work on further projects throughout the Leinster region. This Contractor is unique in the industry placing a strong emphasis on the development of their staff through regular training and personal development as well as positive accountability. The company culture is very forward thinking, and this approach is strongly encouraged by the company owners. After going through a period of rapid but controlled expansion the company has many projects in the pipeline for various blue-chip clients.
- The successful Site Manager will be responsible for the day to day operations on site.
- They will oversee the running of site with regards to health & safety, programme and quality.
- You will report to the Project Manager.
- You will work closely with subcontractors, suppliers, whilst managing your team on site.
- The successful Site Manager must have at least 7 – 10 years’ experience working on building projects for main building contractors in Ireland or the UK.
- Have worked in a supervisory capacity on building projects for 5 years+.
- Must have worked on fitout / refurb projects
- Excellent communication skills.
- Commercially aware.
- Strong time management skills.
- Must have fluent English and be eligible to work in Ireland.
- €60-70K + great benefits package
- Potential annual bonus
- Company vehicle / travel allowance
If you are a Site Manager considering a career move, please feel to send your CV or contact Declan Hasson for a confidential discussion. GPC will not send any applicants CV’s to clients without a full discussion and prior consent. GPC is a specialist construction recruitment consultancy based in Dublin with 20 years’ experience working in the recruitment of construction professionals within Ireland and Internationally.