Principal Electrical Engineer (leading to Associate Director) currently required to join an award winning multidiscipline engineering consultancy in their Dublin office. This is a fantastic opportunity for a Senior Electrical Engineer eager to take the next step in their career and for the right candidate an opportunity to progress to Associate Director.
They are specifically looking to appoint a Principal Electrical Engineer who has excellent experience working on Mission Critical – Datacentre projects and has experience working closely with clients. You will report directly to the MD and be responsible for the design and management of projects, manage a team of Engineers and work with Clients, Contractors and other key stakeholders.
They are seeking an enthusiastic self-motivated person who has excellent communication skills and who wants to make a difference in the electrical field of building services. Projects typically include high profile mission critical, education, health and commercial projects across Ireland and overseas. This growing company offers fantastic career development as well as an opportunity to work on prestigious projects whilst being generously rewarded. Please call Caroline to have a confidential discussion about this role.
- Must have an Electrical Engineering Degree or equivalent
- Must be Chartered
- Electrical Engineer with 10 years’ post-graduate experience in the design and management of electrical engineering projects
- Must have at least 2 – 3 years’ design experience working on Mission Critical projects
- Must have worked in an engineering consultancy in Ireland in the last 3 years
- Experience working closely with clients
- Be an experienced team leader and mentor
- Applicants must be eligible to work in Ireland
- Excellent remuneration package €80,000+ commensurate with the candidate’s skills and experience
Full benefits package available on application.
- Accredited CPD programme
If you are a Senior Electrical Engineer considering a career move, please send your cv CV or contact Caroline Herlihy for a confidential discussion. GPC will not send any applicants cv’s to clients without a full discussion and prior consent.